Designing Visitor and Customer Experiences that Delight
– Don’t Miss This Special One Day Workshop!!
|Presented by:||Destination Melbourne|
|Date & Time:||29 Apr 2016 9:00am – 4:30pm|
|Venue:||Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
131-135 Bourke Street
When designing visitor and customer experiences that delight, you first need to gain a deep understanding of your customer’s needs and objectives and then apply the latest thinking, concepts and tools to connect to ‘their story and journey’. This workshop will provide you with some easy to apply tools and ideas to confidently approach a review and redesign of your product, service and ‘experience’ offering and keep them consistently aligned with customer trends and expectations. With an increasingly competitive and constantly changing tourism landscape, it’s increasingly important to be proactive in creating impactful customer-centric experiences that will delight, drive positive social sharing and reviews, solicit repeat and referral business and as a result create a more competitive and sustainable business.
The topics being covered in this highly interactive and practical workshop are:
- Delighting, exciting and inspiring through ‘humanising’ the customer or visitor experience
- The holistic experience – innovating for the customer
- The foundations of ‘customer-centered’ experience, design and innovation
- Acquiring a deep understanding into unmet needs of your current and potential customers
- ‘Customer Experience Journey Mapping’ as a business core tool for supporting customer experience and service innovation through discovery and insights, charting the customer’s journey, decoding their journey, and working with their journey to design your customer’s experience
- The on-going processes through which the overall customer or visitor experience interactions and objectives are managed, monitored, measured, reviewed, renewed and updated
Expand your thinking into creating the visitor experience that is personalised and contextualised with an eye to the future through a better understanding of motives and expectations, and anticipating visitor’s next need.
*Lunch, morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
This workshop is presented by Destination Melbourne
Workshop Facilitator: Ray Schleibs, MD iimagine Creative Innovation
Ray is the principal at i imagine Creative Innovation, a specialist Experience and Service Design Agency providing consulting and support services in customer experience design and management, service design and innovation and business model innovation strategy. He is committed to working with the tourism, hospitality and accommodation businesses and organisations to create and deliver market competitive ‘customer centric’ experiences, services and innovative business model strategies.
With 35 years’ experience; Ray is an accomplished global corporate leader with an impressive record of successfully developing and growing a number of highly successful brands and businesses. He has held a number of high profile tourism and hospitality industry roles including as Managing Director of high profile American travel wholesaler, Grand Circle Travel, and most recently as the CEO of the national accommodation franchise brand BIG4 Holiday Parks.
Ray began his tourism career as an African safari guide and European tour manager and has never lost his passion for providing traveller’s with life changing and immersive local experiences.